Associate Professor, School of Computer Science, NWPU, 2014- present
Lecturer, School of Computer Science, NWPU, 2009-2013
Ph.D. in Computer Science and Technology, School of Computer Science, NWPU, China, 09/2008-12/2013.
Ph.D Dissertation Title: Global Optimization in Multiview Geometry Advisor: Prof. Qing Wang
M.S. in Computer Science and Technology, School of Computer Science, NWPU, China, 09/2006-09/2008.
Advisor: Prof. Qing Wang
B.S. in Computer Science and Technology, School of Computer Science, NWPU, China, 09/1999-07/2003.
Computational photography and biomedical imaging
Funds (past 5 years)
1. Principal Investigator, High angular resolution light field acquisition and imaging, supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC), 01/2015-12/2017, RMB 270,000.
2. Principal Investigator, High resolution light field acquisition and disparity map extracting, supported by Natural Science Basic Research Plan in Shaanxi Province of China, 01/2015-12/2016, RMB 30,000.
3. Principal Investigator, Image quality improvement based on the high resolution light field data, supported by the Northwestern Polytechnical University Foundation for Fundamental Research, 01/2015-12/2016, RMB 150,000.
4. Principal Investigator, Depth estimation from multiple cues based on plenoptic camera, supported by the Northwestern Polytechnical University Foundation for Fundamental Research, 07/2012-07/2014, RMB 150,000.
5. Co-PI (4th), Theory and key technologies of multiview light field computing, supported by NSFC, 01/2016-12/2020, RMB 3,600,000.
6. Co-PI (2th), Theory and key algorithms of shape from confocal image sequences, supported by NSFC, 01/2012-12/2014, RMB 220,000.
PUBLICATIONS (Referred Conferences and Journals)
 Guoqing Zhou, Qing Wang. Enhanced Continuous Tabu Search for Parameter Estimation in Multiview Geometry. IEEE 14th International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV), Sydney, Australia, 2013.
 Zhaolin Xiao, Qing Wang, Guoqing Zhou, Jingyi Yu. Aliasing Detection and Reduction in Plenoptic Imaging. IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), Ohio, USA, 2014.
 Guoqing Zhou, Qing Wang. A Hybrid Steepest Descent Method for L-infinity Geometry Problems. Sino-foreign-interchange Workshop on Intelligence Science and Intelligent Data Engineering 2011.
 Guoqing Zhou, Qing Wang. A Triangulation Method Based on minmaxKKT. Chinese Journal of Acta Automatica Sinica, 2012, 38(9): 1439-1444.
 Guoqing Zhou, Qing Wang. A Resection Method Based on Enhanced Continuous Taboo Search. Chinese Journal of Electronics, 2014, 42(12): 2422-2428.
 Guoqing Zhou, Qing Wang. A New and Fast Globally Optimal Method for Triangulation. 2010, 28(1):77-81. Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University.